Monday, March 12, 2012

Air Asia X Suspended KL-Christchurch Route!!

OK.. Bad news.. got an email today from Air Asia notifying the suspension of Air Asia X service Kuala Lumpur - Christchurch effective 1st June 2012.

I have a trip with AAX to Christchurch on 10th September 2012. Repeating my trip last year, this time I thought am going to bring my parents to visit solely South Island. I've already booked Kea Campervan and have partially paid for it. And am seriously numb now to think which flight I should book for that trip.

Options available :
  • Get a refund from AAX
  • Travel to / from Christchurch before the suspension date i.e before 1st June 2012
  • Travel to any destination in Australia / any AAX destination
Now I am numb and do not know what to do!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH ME TOO! A Victim of this suspension. Have tried to call for thousand times to their call centre to NO ANSWER.. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess this is business strategy between Air Asia and MAS huh? Don't know whether this is the result of the share swap.

    ReplyDelete