Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's the beginning!

I've not been blogging for quite some times... malas... but I was thinking to open this blog to keep a list of places, mana nak stay, mana nak pergi, because I sometime find it such a hassle to find good places to stay when I go for vacation or to find halal food when I go to non-muslim countries.

Recently, I've been spending a lot of time doing my survey and study of what sort of things I have to prepare for my September vacation to New Zealand. I have always been fussy about places to stay, so I constantly want to find travel review of those places from those who have stayed there before. So I thought, why not, if I go somewhere, just record it in.

So I thought to keep the list of places I visited, hotel I stayed, or even food I consumed here in this blog, in case it can be an addition to the point of reference to those first timer to the place. I am not sure yet what sort of things I'll put in here, but perhaps it might be more like a journal kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment